Friday, April 27, 2012

Moving.....?

So I have gone back and forth with myself whether I should post about this on my blog because last time I posted we were moving and got all excited it fell all apart and I was crushed for months but I am too excited and I feel too blessed. Plus we tentatively have a closing date of next week so. Da da da ta da..... drum roll.... we are moving. we feel so blessed! Knock on wood, everything has just fallen into place. We had heard from a couple of friends that there is a contractor that would possibly buy our home if we bought one of his. i can not even tell you how many stars had to align for this to happen. we had to qualify for the loan, our house had to work for him, we had to come up with extra money (which by a grace of our Heavenly Father became available to us.), and last but not least I have had to exercise amazing patience. Our new house is perfect. Perfect size in a quiet neighborhood out in the country. Well the country by Idaho Falls standards and I know 2 of our neighbors already. We can see all of Idaho Falls from our back deck. The craftsmanship of Rob Phelps is amazing! I am sorry I am NOT by any means trying to brag but this has been a goal for us for the last 4 years and it is finally coming true.

They will be laying carpet in the basement next week and then we will close on it. We got to pick the paint colors for the basement and I have had fun finding deals for the kids' bedding and picking paint colors. Here are a few pictures of the upstairs off of the MLS listing. They don't do it justice and there are a couple I took with my phone of the back of the house it I can't get it to upload! Austin and Macee's bedrooms are in the basement with another bathroom and a big family room. we are so excited cross your toes for us everything goes for us as planned!

                                                           FRONT OF THE HOUSE

ADDIE'S ROOM
ENTRANCE


KITCHEN

LAUNDRY ROOM

MAIN BATH


MAIN FAMILY ROOM

LARGER VIEW

MASTER BATH

MASTER BEDROOM

6 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Cute! Love the new digs! Moving is always hard, but your house looks so cute so it will all be worth it!

cressfamily said...

Yeah for the new house but sad that you are leaving. Love your whole family!

AubreyandTerry said...

LOVE IT!! Congrats!

Sister Brittster said...

It looks almost like Ashley's house just in different colors...are you guys going to be in the same neighborhood, or was it the same contractor that built both divisions? Its beautiful, I'm so excited for you guys!

Calyn said...

Love the house! It is so cute!!! And your neighbor Whitney is one of the nicest girls I know. You will love her:) Hope everything goes smooth!!!

courtney said...

Oh I am excited that it finally worked out for you! Is it on the Shelley side of I.F. or Ucon side?(Cause you know that Ucon is the size of Chicago!)

Anyways, I am glad that we could convert you guys into coming with us to Prom next year!