Monday, January 3, 2011

A Decade!

A decade folks, that is how long Kelly and I have been blissfully wed! 10 YEARS ago today we were sealed for all time and eternity as the first marriage in the Idaho Falls Temple in 2001. We have seen A LOT in 10 years of marriage, it actually makes me a little nervous for the next 10 years but it has all been worth it! We have grown together and we have learned a lot about each other and life in general. Our motto's for the next ten years: "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" and "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass but learning to dance in the rain!"

So to the love of my life, here is to the next 10 years of playing in rain puddles! I hope we catch colds together and cuddle up together and look for the rainbows after the storms. It has been an exciting 10 years of wedded bliss. Here's hoping you can put up with me for the next 10 years and beyond!
I love you more than words can express! You are my rock, my silly face on a bad day, and my dance partner to George Straight in a dirty kitchen. I am so thankful for you and for our 3 beautiful children. God has truly blessed me!

 Engagement Photo November 2000
 Dating August 2000
Engagement Photo 2000
 Wedding Day January 3, 2001

 I was about 16 weeks pregnant with Austin in the above pic 2001
7 months pregnant with Austin at my nursing graduation April 2002
 2003
 2004
 2006 I decided to go dark..I call these my dark ages!


I thought you would kick out of seeing Kelly and I progress through the last 10 years so have a little giggle, I know I did!!!

4 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahh! Such cute pictures! Congrats on 10 years! You guys make an adorable couple! Enjoy the next ten year!

Tenise said...

Definitely made me smile! Congratulations! How did you two meet? At Snake River? Or after? Now you have to do another blog post! lol.

Sister Brittster said...

Its so fun to see an update on everyone and relive your last 10 years with you. Man it flew by. I'm sitting here thinking how far away 10 years seems for me and Jeff, but I remember living through these last 10 years with you and I am reminded how precious time is. You're in my prayers. Here's to a wonderful 2011!

Danielle Bateman said...

I loved seeing the pictures- you are so beautiful! Congratulations on 10 years. You both are wonderful and we miss you and your cute family :)