4 days ago
Monday, January 3, 2011
Year End Review
Wow! Where did 2010 go? April to December seems like a blur to me. Here we are, one year older, partially wiser, and super thankful! Here is an update on each member of the Wray clan!
Austin: is loving sports! He is currently playing YMCA basketball. He made his first basket of the season a couple of weeks ago. His coach is a High Councilmen in our stake and came to speak in our ward. We happen to be sitting on the front row that Sunday and he spotted Austin in the congregation. He made mention from the pulpit that our ward family should be proud of Austin and hoe hard he works at basketball and that everyone needed to give him a high five for making his first basket of the season. If you were to look over and see Austin at that exact second you would see him beaming from ear to ear. He felt so special!!! He is doing AWESOME in school and LOVES his teacher!
He loves the Jazz and the Yankees and follows them both closely during their seasons. Right now it is all about the Jazz. He knows all their STATS and in true Wray fashion can yell, hoot, and holler and the TV with the best of them.
Macee: is reading up a storm. She loves her TAG reader system and enjoys playing school after school with Addie and teaching her her letters and numbers and how to write them. She woke up just after Thanksgiving and decided she wanted her hair cut. She said, "Mom I want my hair cut in a bob and stacked up the back." So I got her a hair appointment, thinking she would chicken out but she followed through and now my 6 year old looks like she's 9. She is growing up WAY TOO FAST! She was brave and had her tonsils out in June of this year and acted like it was no big deal. Macee may look like me but she is brave and laid back like her dad!
Addison: is in preschool 3 days a week and loving it. She loves to color and make things. She is our crafty girl! Addie is our cuddle bug! She loves to play dress up and dance around the kitchen. She is excited to turn 5 in February but I am dreading it. How did my baby get to be 5? Where was I? My favorite part of the day is when I get the older kids off to school and Addie climbs up on my knee wraps her arms around my neck and says, "Love you mama!" Then she reaches up and strokes my cheek and says, "Mommy I love you so so much!" Mmmmmm I love it! Someday she is going to be a teenager and telling me how much she despises me and then I will cry! :(
Kelly is doing well at work! He is serving in the Elder's Quorum Presidency. The doctor's have put him on some new medicine for his UC because his old medicine wasn't working. Hopefully this medicine will put his UC in remission. As for his PSC right now we are watching things closely and things are staying at bay. We see the specialist at the U of U in March. So we cross our fingers and hope and pray for continued good liver labs until then. Right now I choose to take his PSC as small triumphs, one check up at a time. So my goal is to hurdle over March!
I am working hard. I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with a Type I chiari malformation (ie part of my brain is herniating through the base of my skull) it is not tight so it kind of floats in and out which is good right now but it causes some killer migraines and some random pass out episodes. I also sometimes lose feeling in my arms and legs. It gets super irritating but I am thankful it is not tight enough to require surgery! Surgery is my arch nemesis of which I will stay far away from! I just got released from The Primary Presidency and I am super sad! I love those kiddos but it will be an adventure to see what Heavenly Father has in store for me next. I wonder if I can ever fit back into Relief Society my vocabulary consists of Sunbeam, CTR, Valient, and flannel board stories! Ah the adventures I shall have!
We look forward to making new memories in 2011! We look forward to new milestones, silly faces, laughter at late hours, and growing together. Til next year friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment