Hello friends, this isn't so much a post as it is some info for ya! First of all a dear friend of mine who is a fab photographer, Cassie Mickelsen with Pink Paisley Photography just moved her blog and she has been linked on my sidebar for forever. She is amazing, you should check her out! Pink Paisley Photography
Next matter of business...if you check my blog much you have probably noticed my increasing passion photography. I have been taking so many pictures for others lately I started my own photo blog and it is linked in my side bar also. I am also taking family pictures, individual shots, engagement photos, and just about anything else you want to throw at me. With all of our medical bills I have been trying to rack my brain about how I could bring in some extra income without leaving my kids too much more. My pricing is nominal and you get a CD with copyright release to print whatever you would like. If you are interested you can leave me a comment here or contact me through my photography blog here.Amber Wray Photography So spread the word and tell all of your friends. I would love to capture your special moments!
1 day ago




1 comment:
I looked at your friends website; she does a really good job. I'll keep an ear out for subjects for you as well. Anyway, I hope you are doing well. It's been a while since we talked. Love ya!
Post a Comment