So I am finding photography very therapeutic these days so I was happy and grateful for the opportunity to take some pictures for a dear friend. She is the mom of 7 strapping young boys and her Christmas wish was a family picture and with a little feet dragging her boys put on some smiles and gave their mom her Christmas wish. Now lets see if I held up my end of the bargain. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Here is a sneak peek for the bravest and the coolest mom I know!
1 day ago
















2 comments:
what can I say, you rock Amber Sue, you rock!
Thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. It looks like you and your family are also going through a lot. I'm so sorry- hang in there! You are so good at writing your feelings and testimony. I love reading it. I will let you know if I can use your nursing skills. Thanks so much. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment