We just got our new family pictures done by Brian Allison owner of Nature's View Photography here in Idaho Falls. I love them! I wish I looked about 30 pounds skinnier but my kids look precious and Kelly looks super handsome! I must admit I have one of the cutest families ever!!!!
1 day ago































6 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE AMBER!!! You do have one of the cutest families ever!!
They are so cute! Did you put those saying on a couple of them? They made me tear up.
Super Cute! You look like a babe! When did you get the dark streak in your hair? I love it. I need to go and get my family pics taken. Your pics are great and you are right, you have one of the cutest families ever. :)
I can not say enough about how great ALL of you look! These pictures are wonderful. Makes me smile seeing you guys together. I really couldn't pick a favorite. Love them all!
They turned out so so so cute! You have a beautiful family Amber!!
Beautiful family. Beautiful pictures:)
Post a Comment