Our little Macee is now famous! She was featured on the channel 3 news on Sunday being interviewed for her teacher receiving the golden apple award. The news had to have a release form signed before they could tape the children. Macee brought home the slip on a Friday and was supposed to bring it back on Monday but she got sick over the weekend and had to stay home Monday. She cried because she thought Tuesday would be too late and she would miss her chance to be on the news! She was devastated but the news crew wasn't supposed to come until Thursday so I told her she could probably still turn it in.
She perked up after that! So we picked out a super cute outfit and talked hair logistics. We had it all planned out! Wednesday morning was rushed and crazy. Macee got dressed and I had no time to approve her outfit. We did a quick comb through of her hair and put a flower on her shirt. I remember thinking, "I am so glad the news is coming tomorrow and not today!"
Enter the film crew that very day! A day earlier then what they had sent home. Macee cam home and told me the news had come early. As she was talking to me I looked at her shirt and noticed something wasn't right. i saw the seam of her shirt on the outside. I looked closer and noticed she had worn her shirt inside out all day long. Yes even for the film crew! Yes I win the horrible mother of the year award but if you ask me she looks so cute, even with her shirt inside out and plain old straight hair. We love you Macee! You are our little STAR!!!! Click the link below to see the video of Macee!
Macee's debut on Channel 3 News
1 day ago




3 comments:
No worries Amber. I couldn't even tell it was backwards. She is so cute along with the rest of your family.
She is such a great kid! She is a super star. Loved the video. Watch out Hollywood. With how photogenic she is and how cute she is on camera, you have yourself a future star!
It sounds like something I would do. She's still so cute!
Post a Comment