My little sister had a baby girl the day after Christmas and I just could not resist the urge to take some pictures of her. I am still learning the ins and outs of my camera and just the right editing process. How can you go wrong though with such a cute subject to take pictures of? Check out my adorable niece and give me some critiques if you want. It is the only way I know to get better!!!
4 days ago








7 comments:
Super Duper cute! Congratulations on the new niece, what a perfect Christmas gift. Babies are so fun to photograph, and now you know exactly how much work it takes! Great job Amber!
nice job, auntie amber!!
Those look great, way to go! Really you did a wonderful job.
I think you did a great job! Love the pics. She is cute. Thanks for the visit the other day.
Amber they look great! Love the BW with the pink flower. I love those kins of pics.
Wow Amber those are great! :) You do a fantastic job.
Oh Amber Sue! These are awesome, I can't wait to see the rest. I also can't wait to come over tomorrow and play around with some headshots. :) Good times all around. I shall pay you in pizza...or some other lunchtime variety of food...
Post a Comment