Thursday, January 28, 2010

For My Beautiful Sister

Here are only a few of the most amazing shots I got of my sister. She sure makes me look like a good photographer but she did all the work! What can I say the camera loves her and quite frankley so do I!!!! So here it is just for you little sis......REMEMBER: you are beautiful, brave, bold, daring, super talented, kind, grateful, ingenius, funny, and smart. The list could go on and on but remeber the MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL.......I LOVE YOU and so does your HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

Thanks Amber Sue...all of the same goes for you! I love you tons and bunches!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

You really did do an amazing job! Did you take those in your home in front of a window? They look professional:)

Tina Crowther said...

What a cutie! I like the last one the best!

Kim and Justin said...

So beautiful! I remember thinking she was so pretty when we were younger. Great job Amber on taking pictures.

The Ward Family said...

Amber I love all these pictures of Brit! She is so beautiful....

Marcie said...

So so cute! Great job to both of you!