Oh my how the time does fly! I remember the days when I lived to blog and I was lying frozen in my house but alas the snow has melted and the sun has defrosted us all and now all we do is run, run, run!!!
Updates: Austin turned 7! Oh my how did that happen? I remember my mom saying, "How did that happen you were just a little baby yesterday," with every birthday. I would always roll my eyes and say, "Whatever mom!" Now I would like to officially apologize for the amazing amount of eye rolling I did! Austin was just a baby yesterday. He was our long awaited little bundle of joy and after 23 hours of labor and 2 1/2 hours of pushing they placed him in my arms and life has never been the same. I remember Kelly and I tearing up with joy after he was born. We held him and discussed the limitless possibilities of what he could be. We finally realized, in a single solitary moment, what a miracle human life is. We felt the pure love of our Father in Heaven all bundled up in a blue blanket. Now, he talks back, is a smart little devil, and has one of the most pure testimonies I have ever seen. My baby will be baptized next year.... Okay I am tearing up! I can no longer reflect on my baby growing up so I am going to refer to mommy language and say, "How did that happen you were just a little baby yesterday!"
Okay on with the updates: I am training for a half marathon! Yes, I know, I am crazy and I LOVE IT!!!!! I will be running the gap in Pocatello on September 5th. So if you want to see me complete a huge feat show up with your neon signs and cheer me on. You could get some pretty great entertainment out of it! :) More amazing experiences and lessons learned from this to follow at a later post!
We just had the Wray Family Reunion and like always it was so much fun! We enjoyed some great fun together in Blackfoot and at Lagoon but we missed Kendell & Mandy, who were having their own testimony building experience on a pioneer trek with the youth in their ward!
My kids have had so much fun playing with their cousins. Especially Hayden, Tate, and Sadie who are moving to Arizona from Alaska. It is always fun to gather as a group and laugh, play games, and tell stories! Thank You Tami and Farrell for all of your hard work and hospitality. The moments we have together are so special because the memories we make now will become the legends that will carry through out generations of family to come. In the end Family is ALL that Matters! We love our family so much! Thanks for the memories!!!
4 days ago




6 comments:
You have sure been busy this summer, and it looks like you're putting your camera to good use! Cute pics, as always. I can't believe that school starts in 4 weeks. Guess I better enjoy every moment of summer that is left. You have fun too!
AH! Shannon (Griffiths) Freeman and I are running the gap, too! Actually, I think I'm going to drop down to the 10K because of a serious lack of training on my part, but Shannon and her sister Megan are running the half!
Sounds like you guys are having busy, but fun summer together!! (:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Don't you love family vacations! But now that I am home, I need a vacation from my vacation and a maid to clean my house! (too bad it won't get done because I leave in 2 days to go to Vegas.....yeah we are crazy and we know it!) Anyways I hope you are doing well!
I'm so sad I couldn't be there for Austin's birthday, it looks like a blast! As does your reunion. I hope I'm as lucky as you someday!
Austin is a sweetheart. You are one lucky mama to have such a good kid. Thanks for the invite to the party. As the boys said, "That was a blast!"
Post a Comment