Monday, April 13, 2009

We Are Hoppy About Easter!

Well Easter was fantabulous. Kelly is recovering from his appendectomy. He is still a little sore but that is to be expected. We had a lot of fun with friends and family this Easter. I made sugar cookies and had the kids' friends down to cut and frost them. We had a PARTY at Kim's house with delicious food, an egg hunt, and Easter baskets. Throw a little Rock Band in there and it was a kickin' Party!
Sunday we got to go to Farrell's and see his two new puppies. So cute! I almost stole one and then remembered they are too much work! We had more marvelous food and a big Easter egg hunt orchestrated by Tami! We loved it and our dentist will too when he sees my kids teeth!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend! Your kids looked super cute on Easter! I loved the girls dresses! It was good to see you!

Sister Brittster said...

Okay...I'm not going to lie, I seriously started to cry when I looked at the slide show. I miss you guys so much and the kids looked super cute and like they were having a blast. I'll take the sugar cookie decorating as a sign that you've either a)fixed your oven b)purchased a new one or c) went to mom's house to make them....I'm going to guess option b, considering if it were me, I wouldn't want to chance giving the fiery furnace that your oven became a second try...haha...I love you guys. I miss you and I can't wait to see you when I come home for a short break after school gets out! HUGS!

Johnson Family said...

It looks like you had a good time. I definitely wish I could have tasted a cookie. :) And I am glad Kelly is doing better.