
It is happening folks, our trip to Hawaii has finally arrived. We have been planning and saving since January! I can't believe we leave this Saturday! Can I say, after the last few weeks we REALLY deserve some sand, sun, and some R & R. I can not wait to get there and take some pictures to post for you. Ahhhh, Hawaii I hear you calling my name! Watch out here I come!
4 days ago




10 comments:
You are a nerd, a huge nerd! Love it though! We are excited too, it should be a lot of fun!
You definately deserve it! Have fun, take lots of pics, can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
Just to let you know I am SUPER jealous of you guys, but I know I will be the one having the fun! Come on me and four boys....who could ask for more!
Have fun, don't get burnt!
I am so jealous! Have tons of fun and take lots of pictures!! You guys deserve some fun time away!!
Good for your guys!! I'm excited for you, you deserve it! Have fun!
Yay for Hawaii! That will be so much fun. Have a great time!!
Have a great time!! I am a Hawaii fan even though I have only been to Maui. Love the sun and sea!
(Jealous look of digust and contempt)...I am so excited for you guys....
JK- I love you guys, Have fun and enjoy the laid back atmosphere!
Hope you are having fun. ;)
Post a Comment