Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patties Day Fun . . . We ARE the LUCK of the Irish!

The following pictures say it all. We had a major party involving lots of the color green. Some awesome green costumes, green food galore, an authentic Irish dish, a little leprechaun and some good old fashion jigging! We had a blast especially the kids. Addie even won the title of best jigger. Thanks to Kim, Amy, Sara, & Tami for all of their great planning and super cute ideas! By the way, Top of the Mornin' to Ya!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: St Patties 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Amber your Awesome for always documenting our fun. Those are awesome pictures! Thanks Kim

The High Family- said...

Wow! That looked like an awesome party. Though the Bronco uniform was a little snug and did make me vomit a little! Ha ha! So funny!

Johnson Family said...

Looks like you enjoyed St. Patties Day. Glad you had fun!

Megan and Alyvia said...

How FUN!!! What cute kiddos! Bet the kids loved the festivities!!!

Kerri Schow said...

Looks like a fun party, wish we were there. Hope all is well.

Sister Brittster said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had an awesome time at your party...I wish I could have been there to tag along! I love you sis! Your kids look darn adorable!