Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GOOD NEWS!



I was able to breathe a huge sigh of relief today. The Pediatric Cardiologist cleared Addie. She said her murmur is an innocent murmur called a "Stills" murmur that she should outgrow by junior high. We will continue to monitor it until then. If it is still around when she is in junior high we will re-evaluate it. I was so sick with worry all day. When the doctor finally said everything looked fantastic I seriously let out the biggest breath I have ever held.


Addie did super good. She was so brave. They did an EKG and then the doctor did some tests with her and Addie did everything she was asked to do. They gave her a lollipop, stuffed Mickey Mouse, crayons and a color book. She was the happiest little girl this side of the Mississippi! Thank you all for your encouragement, well wishes, and prayers. We love you all!!

8 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

Thank heavens...I knew there wasn't much to worry about. Our Addie Boo is a strong little diva in the making, I've always known that! Hooray!

Caralee said...

Such good news! What a little sweet heart.

Shine said...

What a relief! You guys definitely needed some good news... give Addie a hug for me! Sounds like an awesome cardiologist, who'd you go to?

Marcie said...

That is such a relief. She is so adorable, by the way. I love all her cute pictures.

The High Family- said...

Can I just say how much I love your header and that the pictures of your kids are so cute they make me a little sick. I mean Caralee is uber talented, but because your kids are so adorable, it just took it into another dimension of perfection! Love them all. Now, about miss addie, I am so glad that she is doing well. I know you were sick about it all, which I would have been too! She is a fighter. These premie babies know a thing or two about never giving up. Addie should be the poster child!!

Leslie and Josh said...

Good for you guys. You've been needing a break.

Williams house of craze said...

Amber, finally a little relief. I'm so happy for you! Now breathe and keep on swimmin'! :) Love ya!

Jenny said...

That is so great, Amber! Love ya!