Okay- So if you all paid any attention to my last post than you got a sneak peek of my kids' pictures. Well, my friend Caralee surprised me! My pictures weren't supposed to be done until Friday so when she called I almost did a back flip. I don't know what it is about pictures of my kids that gets me on cloud nine. I guess maybe it is that I caught a perfect glimpse of them that I will have forever. My mind has been on forever a lot lately! Not only that, but the fact that my kids are growing up way too fast. I need these pictures to remind me of the pure innocence and perfect faith of a child. That is what I glean from them every time I look at them. Caralee has merely captured it in print! Enjoy the slide show and please check out Caralee's Photography Blog: www.caraleephotography.blogspot.com She is an amazingly talented women who is super sweet and darn good at what she does! Thanks Caralee!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





8 comments:
Those pictures are just amazing. Your kids are so cute. Your girls look so much like you!! You do their hair so well.
okay....you're kids are so cute its disgusting....I don't blame you for wanting new pictures at such a rapid pace...I'd want more and more too! I love you guys!
These pictures are DIVINE! Love them all, really I mean that, I love them all!!Cute outfits. I don't know how you are going to pick which ones to frame. I say...frame them all!!!
Amber- Those are adorable pictures. Your friend does a great job! Do you know what kind of camera she uses? Does she use any special equipment? That is awesome!
Amber, your children are unbelievably beautiful. I miss you and miss them so much. I am sorry that I have let us get out of touch with one another. You are however, often in my thoughts. You were a true friend and I valued it greatly.
Wow Amber! Your children are beautiful! I especially love their eyes. I hope things are going okay for you and your family.
They are so cute! Your kids all have AMAZING eyes!! Your girls look so much like you!
Cute pics. Your friend does an awesome job! Does she have her own studio? Anyway, your kids are dolls!
Post a Comment