Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Somethin' to Smile About :)

Okay this is just the medicine I needed today! I had the kids' pictures taken yesterday by my friend who took them in October. I know some may think, "That soon again?" My kids are just changing so fast and I need to document them in Kodak moments so I won't forget! Anyway she posted a sneak peek to day on her blog. If you want something to smile about these kids will sure give you a reason! Go to www.caraleephotography.blogspot.com ! Tell me what ya think!!!

10 comments:

The High Family- said...

Love them! So beautiful...I can't even handle how cute these pictures are. Watch out BabyGap, here come the WRAYS!

reisnersest03 said...

Wow! Those are some really cute pictures! I love the top on of all three! They turned out really good!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

LOVE THEM!!! LOVE THEM!!! Seriously they should be models!! Your childre are so cute! You should feel so blessed to have such adroable children!

Marcie said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures! Your kids are just adorable... and your girls have the most beautiful blue eyes! Wow!

Megan and Alyvia said...

How CUTE!!! I seriously love the pics, how precious. Who took them? They did a fabulous job!! You've got some pretty cute kids to work with, though (:

Anonymous said...

Amber thanks for calling me I love those pictures they are so cute. Kim

Anonymous said...

Amber thanks for calling me I love those pictures. Kim

Tina Crowther said...

Amber, your kids are the cutest! I love them!

The Ward Family said...

I love those pictures. I think I want her to take some pictures of Jayda! Your kid are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They are getting so big I can't believe it! I must say they are too adorable too. I should get Kairi some professional pictures done! you now have me convinced!