8 Shows I Enjoy Watching:
1-Dancing With the Stars
2-The Hills (My husband thinks I am such a teen age wanna be)
3-Grey's Anatomy (this may soon change though, it was a little guilty pleasure but the storyline has gone really south for the winter)
4-John & Kate plus 8 (I like to watch someone who feels exactly the same way I do, except for it makes me look weak! I'm crazy with only 3 - - She has good right to be crazy with 8!)
5-Top Chef (I'm not much of a cook but I sure do like to watch others in the act)
6-One Tree Hill (Sorry it started after graduation! Kelly seriously thinks I'm crazy!)
7-Okay so I can't think of any other's. This is all I can fit in between 8:30PM and 10:30PM! Thank heavens for a DVR!
Things That Happened Yesterday:
1-I was down to one child for 2 hours out of the day(Thank you preschool)
2-I went to Michael's and found the perfect doll house for my little girl for Christmas
3-I started to paint that doll house last night with my mom and sister
4-We went to Austin's School for Family Reading Night (kids are so fun to watch! I love to watch their facial expressions as they listen to a story!)
5-I got dressed(Hey this is a huge accomplishment for a mother of 3 young children! I often have to choose, me or them getting ready for the day. There is not time or energy to do us all!)
6-I pulled Austin's first tooth last night (It was quite the spectacle! Elbows flying and some screaming until he realized I had already pulled it out! Don't let Austin's size deceive you, he packs a mean punch!)
7- 8 is not my lucky number, my life is boring what can I say?!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1-CHRISTMAS (Heck ya, who is not looking forward to it?)
2-My 8 year wedding anniversary in January (I love ya "Dean")
3-Our trip to Orlando, FL in February
4-Staying with the Wray's for some pre Christmas fun!
5-Seeing my Grandma Peterson and hugging her tight (I am really close to her and haven't seen her in over 6 months)
6-Making new memories and Christmas Traditions
7-Going back to school for my Master's degree so I can teach Nursing (My dream is to teach at BYU-Idaho in the nursing faculty department)
8-Kelly being done with school and passing all of his exams!!!! Go Kelly Go!!!!
8 Things I Love about Winter:
1-The smell of wood burning stoves
2-Sledding
3-The chance of being "snowed in"
4-The magic in the air
5-Christmas
6-My Birthday
7-Complete quiet when the snow is falling
8-Big fuzzy sweaters!!!
8 Things On My Wishlist:
1-To be out of debt
2-To take violin lessons again
3-To take ballroom dancing lessons with my hubby
4-A Bigger House (not huge just slightly bigger so we are not all sitting on each other's laps at dinner
5-A Silver VW BUG
6-A mother's ring
7-To share my testimony more
7-To share my testimony more
8-No surgeries for me in 2009!!!! I have not gone a year without one since Addie's birth and she will be 3 in February!
I tag the first 8 people to read this and have the time to sit down and do it! It's kind of fun!!!
PS The pictures in this post show some of my very favorite things or munchkins, as I call them!




3 comments:
AHH!!! See you are a true friend!!! Not Ashley....she is now kicked to the curb! Love the comments you added! It made it extra special! Thanks for doing the tagged!
You left off that you watch 90210, I know you do. Admit it, admitting it is the first step to accepting your problem!!
Ahhhhh...so much fun to read! Amber you totally rock my socks off. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment