Okay so everyone get their hankies ready . . . . my camera of four years has passed away! I know let the shock set in. So sadly, I can not take pictures of the all the fun things we have been doing lately. I actually think I am addicted to my camera. I feel lost without it! So if you would all put in a note to either Santa or my special Birthday ferry and tell them I have been super good and I really deserve a new camera. Kelly may have to donate plasma or sell a kidney to get it but hey whats a little blood and an organ. I've done it! Just kidding!!
Anyway, we have been doing better and we are busy as usual. I just went back to work on Friday, since the surgery. It went well. I was definitely sore but we made it! I also work today but only for 4 hours.

Austin is reading and loving it. He also likes spelling. The other night he had the opportunity to sing at Barnes and Noble with his 1st Grade Class. I had to miss it but Kelly said they did awesome. He especially liked "Must Be Santa".

Macee is enjoying preschool and is learning her letters and letter sounds. Her new saying around the house when someone doesn't want to do something is: "My teacher says you just have to try, try, try!" She is also still taking dance and will preform in May at their recital. She is strong willed and opinionated as ever but she is also a super helper and super smart.

Addie needs a round of applause because she is wearing big girl underwear and going in the potty. It took me dancing around the house like a crazy person to get her interested. Now every time she "goes" we have to do the potty dance and sing our song. She loves it! That little squirt, where does the time go?
Kelly is keeping super busy with work and school. He already finished one class and just started another. He is supposed to schedule his first section of the CPA exam here soon. I swear he needs a cape with the letter S. I could not have made it through these last few weeks without him. He is an amazing man and a huge force of optimism in my life. He has been so quick to assist and help with the kids and take care of me. All while going to school and working full time! I love you honey!
Well stay tuned for more boring posts without pictures!




9 comments:
Glad to hear you guys are doing well! I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully Santa will get your letter and bring you a new camera. I would definitely be lost without mine! :)
I didn't know Kelly was going into accounting. That's what Ryan does. I'm so glad those days of studying for and taking the CPA exams are over! It's a lot of work, and the tests are really hard! But I'm sure he'll do great on them. Glad you guys are doing well. (And I don't think your post was boring!)
You're back to work already? Good for you...but take it easy!!
I like this update post on your family. AND, I am glad you shared your method of potty training motivation. I've heard a few use bribery, but I am not sure I want to do that. We'll hope I don't become desperate, but I am not trying, yet. Lane is too little. I love your title picture! Sorry to comment so much about "me".
I just wanted to say you are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I was just looking at your pictures on your block and truly you have such a gorgeous face!!!! Can we trade?
It sounds like everyone is staying busy...I wish I could be there to see it! Never fear, I'll be in town at the end of the week with camera in tow, we can have some fun then!
I am glad that things are going better. It sounds like you are all keeping busy and having fun. Oh ya, if I could lend you my camera, I would. Hopefully Santa will get you one for Christmas. :)
Yea on the potty training!!! We do need to hang out, I would love it, the kids would love it! Let me know when you are free. We have all been sick since we got back from Omaha but we are all now well as of yesterday so we are ready to play! Call me sometime and we'll party!
I think kelly is amazing too I'm glad your feeling better love kim
cute cute pic of the kids
Post a Comment