![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Well I just couldn't help myself. The kids got all dressed up to go to Austin's school Halloween Carnival and they just looked too cute! My dear friend Becky drove from Pocatello and brought her little baby and spent the day with me. She did the girls' hair so she gets all the credit for how cute they look! Thank you Becky, you lifted my spirits yesterday and did more than you'll ever know! So I couldn't help but take some pictures of her super craftiness and imagination! There is only 4 scrap pages done on the smilebox don't worry I will fill the rest when the Halloween fun is over.
The kids had a blast last night with Kelly. Unfortunately, I had to hold down the home front and I missed all the fun. Oh well, there is always next year!
They scared themselves silly in the spook ally. When Addie cam home the first thing she said is, "Mom it was SPOOKY WOOKY SPOOKY!" Austin told me, "Mom, it would've scared your head off!" Macee didn't say much but Kelly told me she jumped into the arms of some random girl walking through the spook ally and the girl ended up carrying her the whole way through!
Well, enjoy the pictures and stay tuned for more!





4 comments:
Holy Cuteness!!!!!!! I'm loving it! I could give you some fairy makeup tips for Addie, and are those Macee's eyelashes because Holy Cow! Tell Austin that his Power Ranger kick rocked my world!
I had a blast spending time with you as well. (It helped me more than you will ever know also.) By the way, your kids don't need help looking cute. They are already as cute as can be. ;)
Adorable! I LOVE Macie's hair. It's perfect for Cindy Lou. Great job mom! Hope you are feeling better soon. We are thinking about you and your family.
Amber, your kids are just adorable, anytime! I hope you're starting to feel better! You're a trooper, ya know?
Post a Comment