Okay-
So we partied last night with the Wray's, well the kids and Kelly partied it up, I kept cool as a cucumber on the couch but it was so fun! I enjoyed seeing everyone dressed up in their fun costume ideas. There were hippies, revenge of the nerds, the Gilligan's Island Castaways, The Phantom of the Opera, A Big Mac and Fries, Two Sexy Nuns, and two reserved Priests.
Kelly's family, as always, out did themselves. The house was decked out Halloween, they added onto the garage for extra dining space, and from what I hear there was one amazing hay ride that ended up in someones backyard lit up with all sorts of spooky things! Thanks Wray clan for all of the fun!
Unfortunately our camera has died and gone to heaven so I have to rely on others for pictures. My friend Ashley was nice enough to volunteer to take pictures so these cute shots came from her. You'll see there is much better moderation whenever someone else is taking my pictures because when I get a hold of a camera I have an 8 page smile box slide show! Enjoy the pix and Happy Halloween Ya'll!
CINDY LOU WHO- ISN'T SHE CUTE?TWO SEXY NUNS OR SHOULD I SAY THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS SEXY THE ONE ON THE LEFT SHOULD BE COMMITTED TO A CONVENT! :)
ME AND MY STUDLY PREACHER MAN!




10 comments:
Your kids are the cutest!! I have never seen a cindy-lou-who in real life before and well I am impressed! Thanks for inviting us and oh ya, I am not a sexy nun...I am a suck it in and smile nun(I also did not have surgery 12 days ago)!!
Creative and very well done I must say. Now, what do I do for Lane? I guess I'll figure something out. Glad you guys had such a great time dressing up and at your party.
It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I love the sexy nun costume. ;)And I must say, you did an awesome job on the girls' hair. Everyone is so cute.
P.S. I hope you are feeling better and recovering.
I am super impressed with the Cindy-Lou-Who hair!!!!!!! Your kids are SOO cute! What a fun idea, nun and preacher man! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Amber- it looks like you guys had fun! And no matter what you say, you looked pretty sexy in your little nun number~ You are too adorable for words and you rock my word.
Your kids look just adorable! I really like the Cindy-Lou-Who costume... how creative! I hope you're feeling better and recovering as fast as possible!
Your children looked so cute in their costumes!!! Thank you so much for inviting us! The food was amazing and everyone was so sweet! Chase and I had so much fun and we feel blessed to have friends like you!!!
Such cute costumes! I love the Cindy Lou Who, she is just darling!! And you are rockin' the nun costume. I'm glad to see that you are out and about and maybe feeling a tad better!
Oh Amber, I got behind reading blogs. I hope things are going better for you. You really do like to keep everyone on their toes. I am glad your halloween went well. The kids are so cute! I also love your family pictures on the top of you page. They are SO cute....who took them?
Amber This is quite the web page you do such a great job, this will be great for your kids as they get older. Addie is so dang cute I hope she is doing well. Tell the rest of the family hello
Tyrel
Post a Comment