I was just sitting here thinking about how cute my kids are! I know I sound prideful but after all I am their mother. I took some way cut pix of them today and a couple of weeks ago and I thought they were definitely blog worthy. So here to remind me in print on those days when they cause me to lose my mind and all patience, here is a tribute to my three beautiful angels.
Austin, what can I say? I think you are one of the smartest kids I know. Thank you for sharing the finer points of first grade with me, correcting my vocabulary, asking me 500m questions a day (this forces me to be up to date on life in general), and most of all thanks for being such a big helper and my go to "Big Brother". You take good care of us girls while dad is at work. I love you!!!
Macee - you, my dear, are one of the prettiest things to grace the earth. You are independent, brave,and true. You have a great memory and you learn fast. You have even taught me a few things including the pure faith of a child. I love your kisses and your laugh. They are replenishing for me and music to my ears. I love you!!!
Addison, my little Addie bug, you quite frankly just melt my heart. Since conception you have forged forward against the odds and what the experts told us. You my dear are a miracle and you remind me of the miracles in my life every day. You are such a good little mommy and I love how you tuck all of your dolls and care bears in for bed. You have exceptional cooking skills with your little kitchen and you do it in style. Diaper and all! You are the perfect caboose to our family and you often remind me of just how precious life is! I love you!!!!
Anyone reading this, do me a favor! hurry and kiss your kids before they destroy the warm fuzzy you are feeling right now. Tell them how much you love them and how perfect they are! I love you all!!!
1 day ago




6 comments:
You really have such sweet kids! And they are so amazing! When I was subbing in primary, Macee was answering some of the questions, and I was thinking, "Wow! She is only a Sunbeam." I just have to say, great job teaching your kids about the gospel!!! However you are doing it, it is really sinking in!!
Isn't it nice to have that feeling that it is such an honor to be a mom. Truly, kids are a gift. I think your kiddos are pretty special and they are so lucky to have such great parents.
Hey Babe- the kids are so cute. I saw all of the pics on facebook and I got really homesick! I wish I could be there with you guys right now and having a blast.
Your kids are all so cute! They truly are miracles. I still can't believe you have one in school! I hear ya though on having to remind yourself about how great they are sometimes. I sometimes am so tired that I get frustrated when Justus is crying. I have to remind myself how lucky I am and remember that he is a baby and doesn't know any better. Most of the time though, I just adore him and I am so grateful for him. :)
You truly do have such adorable children! They are always dressed so nice and your girls have the cutest hair I have every seen! They must get their good looks from their parents! Seriously I hope my children look even have as good as yours do!
Your kids are very adorable. And it's true...every child is a miracle! I can tell you love your kids a lot. They are lucky to have a mom like you.
Post a Comment