I know let me have it. It has been a long while since a post but cut me some slack. I have been working day and night on our Wray Family Reunion DVD with about 400 pictures and more coming it has been quite the feat to get them organized, downloaded, and synced with some music. i am a little nervous if this DVD will turn out as good as in years past. I'm crossing my fingers.
I wanted to give you a little update on our summer activities including T-Ball and Swimming Lessons at the Apple Athletic Club. We have kept plenty busy between the two. First let us discuss my future New York Yankee, Austin. T-Ball. as always is a hoot to watch and even funner to cheer on. This year the kids are definitely more coordinated and understand the game a little better. Austin always gives us a recap of all of his plays during the game, even though we were sitting right there cheering him on. I see him starting to become slightly competitive. Watch out he is the son of Kelly Dean Wray, major competitor. Austin has made some great plays and had some really good swings at the ball. Enjoy the following pix and video and scan down for info on their swim lessons.
The older kids are taking swim lessons. Last year we put a bunch of chickens in the pool and this year it has been two little engines that could. As most kids, ours did not want to stick there face in the water but I am happy to announce they freely go under water now and almost have aback float down. Tonight is their last night of lessons. Kelly and I are sighing a breath of relief but the kids are bummed. Watch out for Addie! She is a little fish. None of my children have been so brave in the water. She will let people dunk her and throw a pair of water wings on her and she will take off in the pool.
We have to watch her close. So who knows between T-Ball and Swimming we may have some little champions in the making! Here are some pictures of the kids during swim lessons. I still have yet to catch a picture of Addie with her water wings but stay tuned and you might see one posted shortly! We love you all and hope your summer is as fun and exhausting as ours!
1 day ago




5 comments:
How fun! They are going to have a great summer. They are growing up so fast. I am still amazed at all they can do now. I still remember when Austin was a baby. Give them kisses from me. :)
I remember summer days like that when I was a kid. It will be fun when my kids are old enough. Your kids are so darn cute! Way to go!
Amber, I guess it is time that I get with it and post a comment. I am amazed at how darling and handsome your kids are! They must get it from their mom:) you look great! What a beautiful and talented family.
I do not know how you are handling t-ball and swimming lessons. I can barely make it to Dallin's t-ball games. You are making me look bad. Oh well, I guess I will just go back to eating bon-bons and watching soap operas all day. Isn't that what all stay at home moms do all day?!
It looks as if you are already having way too much fun!
Post a Comment