I thought your weekend last weekend was crazy...this weekend sounds like a circus. You never knew you were an animal trainer did ya! I love the new family picture!
Love the family pics. Hope your family reunion was tons of fun, sorry about all the lovely weather you had for it. yuck, someone forgot to tell the weather that it is SUMMER!
Is that Amy's little girl in her arms? Holy cow! Time goes by so quickly sometimes. I'd forgotten she had a little girl. What a cute family. (I'm talking about all the Wray's--Including your little ones).
Photography has become my new passion. I love to capture smiles and laughter and all the moments in between. I would love to capture your precious memories!
4 comments:
I thought your weekend last weekend was crazy...this weekend sounds like a circus. You never knew you were an animal trainer did ya! I love the new family picture!
Love the family pics. Hope your family reunion was tons of fun, sorry about all the lovely weather you had for it. yuck, someone forgot to tell the weather that it is SUMMER!
Those are some great pictures. I'm glad you're there to take them. It was so great to see Karson come home. Your family picture turned out cute.
Amy
Is that Amy's little girl in her arms? Holy cow! Time goes by so quickly sometimes. I'd forgotten she had a little girl. What a cute family. (I'm talking about all the Wray's--Including your little ones).
Post a Comment