Well, I promised a post on the long awaited return home of Kelly's brother, Karson, from his mission in Argentina. He returned home Friday, May 30 at 11:55AM. We all met at the Idaho Falls airport to await his arrival. Let me tell you when the Wray's get together we are almost a small village. So there we were gathering and hugging. Catching up with family that live outside of the Idaho state border and we almost missed him coming through the door except I caught a glimpse of him.
Now, I have to admit, I promised Sara I would, I forgot my camera. I know the camera queen forgot her camera. It was awful. What was I thinking. Luckily Sara is always prepared. As the mother of six boys she has to be. She brought a camera and I snapped some pix of our missionary. So Thank YOU Sara!
Karson is a lot taller and a whole lot skinnier than I remember. Actually when we went back to Blackfoot that evening for dinner the men decided to have a weight war. Karson got on the scale and had lost more than 30# and he stated, "I left half of me in Argentina!" Karson had some great experiences on his mission and he grew so much. It is awesome to have him home again!
Enjoy these pictures from his return home and then tune in again later for the Wray Family Reunion, which we had shortly after Karson returned home. Love you all!!!
4 days ago




4 comments:
Amber Sue, my love, my reason for being...yeah...the slide show is so fun! I am so glad that Karson returned home safely! I hope that your kids got some downtime with their uncle! The girls looked so cute (I have to say that Macee's hair was to die for, she really is 4 going on 16!) I can't wait for this weekend and the opportunity to see y'all! Have a good week and I'll see you Saturday!
It sounds like everything went great. Cute new pictures by the way. :)
Yeah for Karson!!! He looks sharp as a tack and twice as useful. I feel bad we won't make it to hear his report. What are his plans? Where will he be going to school? Will we see him at the big Y-daho?
I also am a fan of the new fam pic.
Post a Comment