As you can see from yesterdays post my mood has been a little less than cheerful but today I checked my friend Sheyanne's blog and she tagged me and I thought some silliness about myself is overdue.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names. *********************************************
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 16 years old. I would have to say after waiting to date for 16 years I did have the perfect first date. It was with a guy I grew up with in Idaho Falls, his dad happens to own Maleleuca. Let's just say it was it was a double date at a beautiful cabin with a fire 16 roses and the sweetest card I have ever received.
2. 5 things on your to do list
-Get out of bed and clean my house. (yep still layin in bed, I am still a little depressed about yesterday.)
-Go to my friend Becky's baby shower
-Call my husband and remind him Mother's Day is this weekend!
-Pack Austin and Kelly for the Father's and Sons camp out tonight
-Lose 10#
What snacks to I enjoy?I'm a girl so of course chocolate. I also love Hagandaz bars (a love my Grandpa Winberg introduced me to) and I also love Ruffles with Ridges dipped in ranch dip. MMMMMMM!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire
-Pay off our Student loans , our car, this house, and buy the house we are trying to get. I would also hire a maid to come in 3 times a week and deep clean and do my laundry. I would also purchase a convertible top beetle bug maybe in Silver!
5. 3 bad habits:
--Not exercising enough
-Stressing Out at the drop of a hat
-I am unable to say NO
6. Places I have lived:Idaho Falls (East and west Sides), Monteview, Mud Lake, Terreton, Blackfoot, Rexburg, and alas Idaho Falls again.
7. 5 Jobs I've had:-Babysitter, Potatoe clod picker, Secretary, RN, Mary Kay Consultant
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
-I am a germaphobe
-I love to make little girls hair bows
-About every 3 months I decide I hate the way I look and I see a beautician to take drastic measures, either color or cutting, sometimes both. My latest has been my hair has been getting shorter and shorter.
-My dream is to go back to school and become either a Nurse Midwife or a NNP (Neonatal Nurse Practitioner)
Well I hope you all enjoyed the little tidbits about me. If you didn't think I was weird before I am sure you do now!
NOW I would like to tag: ASHLEY, HILLARY, RACHELLE, BRITTANY, & KIERSTEN!
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment