I feel like I need to blog and apologize. My very first and foremost fault is that when the tough gets going so do I. I have been working so hard lately at trying to count my blessings instead of falling to pieces and getting upset. It has been my goal to trust Heavenly Father more and rely solely on myself a lot less.
I need to bear my testimony that I know our Savior loves us. He died for us and He has suffered all we will ever suffer in this life whether it be physical pain, upset, or deep emotional trauma. He has already suffered it all and so He is our ultimate friend, the one we can rely on solely because he has been in our shoes. He can listen to us and empathize with whatever we are facing. I love my Heavenly Father for being willing to send His Son to suffer for me to make a way for me to repent when I fall and give heed to my physical emotions rather than staying in tune with my spiritual emotions (I.E. the last 24 hours.) I know we have a loving Father who is watching over us and I am learning daily that His way is always the better way and that everything happens for a reason.
So thanks for reading my craziness and please take the time tonight to "Count your many blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done." Tonight my goal is to focus more on what is good in my life and the little ways I was blessed today and re-live less the disappointments I am not meant to understand. I bear testimony that the Savior lives, He knows us by name, and He is very aware of us!
I have posted a wonderful DVD Slideshow me and my sister-in-law put together for her Young Women for Easter but I think the message and the music can relate to us anytime of the year.




7 comments:
Hey Amber...my mood hasn't been to great lately either. I wanted to thank you for bearing your testimony and giving me a boost of faith. You are such a wonderful person and I am so grateful that our paths have crossed once again.
I have to say that I have been feeling rather overwhelmed lately as well and found my faith wavering. Thanks for the reminder of all the blessings we have through the gospel. When I don't understand why some things are the way they are, I just need to remember that he sees the big picture when I don't.
Amber I am glad you are Jazz fan also, it would be really fun to watch it together, although most of th egames are at the most inconvenient time of night. We'll have to see when the next one is. I really liked the sound of that good food!
Amber,I would write back to your email but I don't know it. But yes we were home but we were out back with some noisy kids. Sorry I didn't hear you! Call me if you need anything or feel free to come by any time (seriously!)
Wow,now you probably really think I am trying to avoid you!! HA. My number is 360-8331. Too bad the Jazz lost last night, no more gamesforus!
What software did you use to make your Easter presentation? It has an Apple iMovie kind of feel to it, but I want to know what you used. Also, what is the title and who is the artist for the first song?
Well, I suppose you are speaking in my behalf as well. Thanks for putting my feelings into words. I appreciate your testimony. You are a great individual.
I am sorry you haven't seen Lane since Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment