Happy Valentines day! I hope you have all found someone or something to hug today. We have had a wonderful day thus far. It started bright and early by Mister Festivities himself, Kelly Dean. He woke up at 5AM to go the store and buy out the Valentines section. He got plates, napkins, and a table covering, along with a Valentine treat for each of us. He whipped up one of his special brakfasts while I still slumbered. He made heart shaped pancakes, sausage, eggs, and he got a bag of valentine doughnuts. We ate like royalty. The kids woke up and were super excited because fixed breakfast for them and it wasn't a Saturday. Austin and Macee both said, and I qoute, "This is the best Valentines Day ever!" 
Next we were off to piano lessons and then a short stop was made at Ashley's house to put the finishing touches on Kelly's V-Day suprise. I dressed all the kids up in Valentines colors and the girls had Valentines bows that I made. Then I made the a heart halo, snapped a few pix, and we were off to deliver a song, candy bar poster, and picture collage to Kelly at work. It was so fun. The kids sang "If You Wanna Be My Valentine and You Know It". Kelly got a big kick out of it and Kelly's co-workers gathered to hear the kids sing. If I was just a little more strange then I am, I would put my kids on a street corner with a tin cup and set them singing I bet we would be rich in no time! HA HA!
Well to all of our loved ones I will leave you with an extra sweet message that Austin came home and said he had put in a V-Day card for us, "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you!" We love you all enjoy today and give yourself a hug and kiss from us.
Next we were off to piano lessons and then a short stop was made at Ashley's house to put the finishing touches on Kelly's V-Day suprise. I dressed all the kids up in Valentines colors and the girls had Valentines bows that I made. Then I made the a heart halo, snapped a few pix, and we were off to deliver a song, candy bar poster, and picture collage to Kelly at work. It was so fun. The kids sang "If You Wanna Be My Valentine and You Know It". Kelly got a big kick out of it and Kelly's co-workers gathered to hear the kids sing. If I was just a little more strange then I am, I would put my kids on a street corner with a tin cup and set them singing I bet we would be rich in no time! HA HA!
Well to all of our loved ones I will leave you with an extra sweet message that Austin came home and said he had put in a V-Day card for us, "Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you!" We love you all enjoy today and give yourself a hug and kiss from us.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness! You should seriously do pageants with Addie and Macee, they would totally win! And Austin is quite the little looker himself...seriously, you need to send some pics to baby Gap or to Live with Regis and Kelly for their beautiful baby and kid competitions! It sounds like you had an awesome day and had some major fun that I wish I could have taken part in! The kids looked adorable!
These pictures are just as cute as can be. I know I am little partial since my kids are in a few of them. Looks like you guys had quite a special valentines day. You always make all the rest of us look bad by being super mom. My kids were lucky to get a lollipop from the bottom of my purse. That's right 2008 will bring the mother of the year award.(Okay, maybe the slacker mom of the year award. I know I'd win that one)
Post a Comment