I am way behind and since I will have 2 more birthdays to report in the next few days I better back log to January 13. Macee turned 4 on the 13th of January. She is more like 4 going on 16 but we won't go there today. I can not believe how 4 years flies by so fast. It seems just like yesterday I was jigging this colicky baby up and down the hall until all hours of the morning thinking, "What on earth have I gotten myself into!" But 4 years later it is all worth it, although Macee has not lost much of her flare and stubborness from infancy. She is our princess! A little girl in every way. She, I am afraid to say, is a high maintenance diva but we love her. She is into makeup, dolls, barbies, and her newest fab fave Polly Pockets!
She is smart as a whip. I remember when she was only 16 months people stopping me to ask how old she was because she was so tiny but talked like a 3 year old. She loves to learn and is enjoying preschool a ton. She hardly even pays a second thought to me when I drop her off. Our little social butterfly is off and having fun.
She loves her little sister and is like a little mother to her. Giving her things when she cries and keeping her out of trouble. Although Macee may deny it, she loves being harassed by her older brother Austin because it gives her a chance to harass him back!
She can pack away the food. If you were to watch her eat you might say, "Where does that petite little thing put it all?" I joke she got Kelly's hollow leg and love of food in her gene mix. So here is to our little miss sunshine, future beauty queen. We love you Macee!!!! XXXXOOOOOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO
4 days ago




3 comments:
Amber--You put my blog to shame. Your blog is so cute and I loved the story about Austin and Dad. It was fun to see your kids. We love you guys.
Love, Kerri
Macee really deserved to have a great birthday. I am positive that her super mom and dad made that day very special for her. Gosh, before we know it, her and Dallin will be old enough to date. They will probably still have a love/hate relationship like they do now!!
Hey babe! Its great to see that we have both decided to get our rears in gear and add some more bloggerificness to the world! I just updated mine with Christmas...Macee's B-day is next and then I will be caught up! Cute pics! You rock my world, love you and miss your face!
Post a Comment