Oh My My. I am a day late and a dollar short as always but I thought you all would like to see some pix from Addie's B-Day. My little rabbel rouser is now 2. Although, if you ask her how old she is, she will state plainly that she is 3. Even if you try to get her to say 2 she will scream at you and say, "No I THREE!" She just had a well checkup at the Doctor on Wednesday and she told him plainly that she is 3. She is so cute!
When her Birthday rolls around it gets me in a very reflective mood. All the things, the trials, the tears, the hopes that have brought us to this point. She made it and I made it! It has not been easy but do you know what a relief it is that she is finally 2 and that she is so healthy. She really is our little miracle baby. The odds were totally against it. All 3 of the OB's told me I would lose her when I first got pregnant. I was on bed rest and threatened to miscarry for the first 13 weeks, but our little trooper hung in there. When she was born she probably should have been on a ventilator and shipped to Primary's because she was so early but she didn't have to do either. She was only on a hood box of oxygen for 3 hours. She was and is so perfect and her resilient little spirit and the hand of the Lord has given her to us and kept her with us. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father allowed me to live, to see my three beautiful children grow. I also beat the odds. They almost lost me in the operating room a few times but it is by the grace of my Heaven;y Father I am still here. I am so thankful for all that I have! I know I have struggled lately with my health and that has had me a little down but I know my Father in Heaven loves me and is watching over me and my family.
I just want to add my testimony, maybe because I need it today. I testify that Heaven;y Father hears our prayers and carefully weighs what we need. His plan is the best plan. I would have never imagined having Addie would have turned out the way it did but if I look back at individual events each one linked hand in hand to bless Addie and me in the very best way possible. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the gospel is true. I have had too many moments of defined clarity and peace where the spirit has touched my heart. I can not deny it. I know that our Heavenly Father is kind and loving and that when we fell no one else could possibly understand what we are going through our Savior Jesus Christ can because he has already suffered it for us. I love all of you and Thank You soo much for helping us make it to the 2 year mark with Addie. Us both being here is a tribute to all of you and your ability to serve and be in tuned enough to allow yourself to be the answer to our prayers. We love you all!
Enjoy these pix from Addie's B-Day it was super fun!!!!!!




2 comments:
What a true testament of the power of a loving mother who nearly gave all to bring life forward. I hope that someday Addie knows how much you truly sacrificed to get her here. I know she will love you eternally for it. Also, Addie is such a sweetheart and we are so blessed to have gotten to know that little ball of fire. She truly is a miracle.
Amber my love, I am so happy to see these wonderful pictures and to read your sweet testimony. The Lord will bless you I know it, you are so amazing and I am blessed to have an influence like you in my life. Thank you for being so awesome!
Post a Comment