Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Birthday, A Trip, & A Wedding (IE Me playing CATCH UP!)

Wow where do I even start? I haven't blogged in a few short mellenia but I am back and hopefully as blogtastic as ever! This is going to be alot for one post so hold on to your eye balls!

Addie turned 4, yes I said 4! I know, I know HOW? How did this happen? I blame Kelly for encouraging her! HEE HEE! She actually is 4 but some days she can be as moody as a 16 year old girl. We love her though, and when she threatens to shred every grain of patience I have left she smiles that adorable smile with one dimple in her left cheek and the world is a happy place again! She is so stinkin cute and she gets out of a lot of trouble because of it! She likes to pose for the camera, as you will see in various pix through out this post. She was so cute tonight at dinner. We were talking about moving because we are going to put our house on the market hopefully this next week. She said, "This is an awefully big house to move ourselves. I don't think we can lift it!" She was dead serious! She actually thought we were going to physically pick up our house and move it some where else. I love it! Here are a few snapshots from her home made movie theater Birthday Party!


Next a trip! We had the awesome opportunity to go to Twin Falls to attend my cousins wedding in the new Twin Falls Temple. It was beautiful and a wonderful experience to be able to spend time with my Winberg clan! We had fun staying at the AmeriTel Inn. I got an awesome deal for the night and we got a full hot breakfast for free. The kids were so excited to swin I thought they might jump out of their suites! As soon as we got in the hotel door they changed and started jumping up and down all over until kelly and I changed and chased them down to the pool. I love these pictures it shows their true excitement!


And now for a wedding:
Kelly's little Brother Karson got married yesterday. To describe it: hectric, crazy, fun! It was so fun to all get together again and to see Karson and Amanda blissfully wed. I think it turned out beautifully and everyone did a great job. Here are a few pictures from the wedding:

The Three MuskateersA Small Number of the Wray 2000 Stripling Warriors
Grace The Flower Girl
A Sample of my nieces and nephews

Amanda and her Girls!Tyler & Amanda too cute!
                                                          My model McKenzie

3 comments:

Kim and Justin said...

Wow, you have been busy! Looks like you have been having so much fun. Your kids are SO stinkin cute, just like there mommy!

Jenny said...

Amber, I love your blog.. You help me remember what's important in life!! And I didnt know you were into photography!

Boyters said...

Your kids are getting so big...Addie is a cutie and I am experiencing the same things with Alex (also just 4) he is so literal with everything...it is so funny.