I am writing this post as a shout out to my girls! Last weekend a once in a year occurrence happened. It was almost better than Christmas! What is this wondrous occasion you may ask? It is girls weekend! My friend started it last year. It started with me, her, and her sister and this year it grew to 8 wives who needed a break and a good excuse to go shopping! So thats what we did. We went drove to Park City and shopped till we dropped at the outlets. We probably combined, bought out a better part of the inventory at the outlets but don't worry, we went armed with any and all coupons for the places we went shopping. What can I say we are frugal mommies!
We did so well we had to get a whole luggage cart and filled it plus we each carried some bags. Below is the shameless evidence of our crimes in shopping. :)
4 days ago




7 comments:
Look at all those shopping bags!!! We went crazy, but it was fun! Glad you came! You lightened my mood when I missed Chase! THanks for always being so dang funny!Love ya!
When you say shopped til we dropped, you were not exagerrating. (pretty sure I spelled that wrong!)It was fun though, and it was really good to get to know you. And I'm even happier that I got to see your "party in the usa" dance! LOL!
I'm glad you got a chance to relax and have fun! Look at all the bags! WOW!! Love and miss ya girl!
Oh, I want to go back!! It was a blast, wouldn't have been the same without you. Though I think I gained 5 pounds over the weekend. Oh well, the food was worth it!
WOW looks like a partay!! GOOD for you girls!
It was great meeting you and getting to know you! I agree with Aubrey, I thoroughly enjoyed your "Party in the USA" dance!
you went without me....I'm still not sure I want to forgive you...;)
Post a Comment