Okay, I have a birthday boy at my house today! Wait, I mean a birthday manly man! Today is Kelly's birthday and I can't believe how time flies. I wanted to send him a little shout out using the letters of his name:
K is for kindness (the kind you show me everyday)
E is for exciting. Life is always exciting with you, never a dull moment, I LOVE It!
L is for laughable. You make me laugh and I can't live without it. You know what to do to cheer me up and I love you for it!!!
L is for lovable. How did you get so gosh darn lovable? I am so lucky you are in love with me!
Y is for young. You are still young, after all age is only a number! :)




2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a great one! Amber, your journaling is always so cute. What a fun way to celebrate your sweet hubby's bday.
Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope it was great!
Post a Comment