I am so excited! I proudly post our new family pictures! We have been blessed to have some really awesome photographers take our pictures in the last 2 years! This year my friend at work offered to do them for me and she did a really great job! You can check out her work at http://www.pinkpaisley1.blogspot.com/
So now for the reveal of some of my favorites! I just love the pictures of my little kidlets!










1 day ago




8 comments:
SO CUTE! I'm so jealous! LOVES IT!
Your family is just gorgeous my dear. Absolutely gorgeous.
Wow, those are amazing pictures. I loved the first one of your kids. DARLING!!
Awesome pictures!! Your kids are so stinken' cute. Love them all.
Definitely cute, I agree:)
BEAUTIFUL! Little miss macee is seriously so photogenic it is sick. I love them all. You look fab, love the jacket!
i love their hair bows
Those pictures are SO cute! Your little boy makes me think of Newsies in that cute hat! Love it! Your little girls look like little Ambers. So pretty!
Post a Comment