
Well you all would be so proud! I ventured out on Saturday with my family to the pumpkin patch here in Idaho Falls. I was happy the weather was so nice since my lungs are not taking to the cold air too well. Saturday was perfect and my kids had a blast searching over 6 acres for the perfect pumpkin. The patch also had a train they could ride through the fields to peruse the pumpkins. Needless to say we found pumpkins for all. Each of my kids had a certain size, style, and color of pumpkin they were looking for. You should of seen their cute little smiles and Macee kept saying, "This is the best day ever!" Austin and Addie agreed and so did the big kids that tagged along (hint:Kelly and Me)! Enjoy the pictures!

Macee and Addie board the train. Addie was a little hesitant!

Austin and Macee prepare for a bumpy ride!

The kids enjoyed the straw maze!

Addie found a pumpkin just her size!
Austin prepares to lift the pumpkin of his dreams! Remember to lift with your legs and not with your back!
Macee got herself an arm full of pumpkin. Thank goodness for a dad with big muscles that was willing to help carry all the pumpkins!
Look forward to another post and will see what sorts of spooktacular things we can carve into our pumpkins!!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Glad you got to get out and enjoy the weather. Your kids expressions are so priceless. What a fun memory to make!
Those are some great pictures! That is a great pumpkin patch. Glad you got out and about, you needed it!
Oh how fun! Those are some great pumpkins! It must have been nice to get out of the house for a while.
FUN!!! I am so jealous!!! I want to go to the pumkin patch! You children look like they had a blast! Those are such fun memories!
I was catching up on your blog when I read your near death experience repeat. You are such a strong person and your family is definitely here to do some special things together!
And pumpkin picking is fun to do!
Oh! You're such a good mom!!
Post a Comment