Hello all-
I am sorry for slackin' on my blogging lately. Summer has gotten under way and that means t-ball games everyday and swim lessons 2 days a week. Mix chasing all of the kids with having my purse stolen over Memorial Day weekend and we are a recipe for exhaustion. Much of the last few weeks has been spent on the phone trying to replace my life formerly known as my purse. My cell phone, digital camera, and ipod were just a few of the things in my purse. So I have been forced to upgrade cameras. So on a happy note, I have just gotten my dream camera a Canon Rebel Digital SLR!!! Yay!!!! So I have had tons of fun taking pictures of everyone and everything this last week. Take a peek at my smilebox show. I am still learning and I am so excited that my friend Caralee has agreed to mentor me so I can catch those shots of my family I just can't live without!!!
You'll see pictures of T-Ball, time with Aunt B, and our recent trip to the family cabin. ENJOY! Let me know what you think.





4 comments:
I'm so sorry about your purse. How awful!! Your camera looks like it does an amazing job... the pictures are all beautiful! Looks like you guys are having a busy but fun summer!
Cute! Cute! Cute! So glad you are having a fun, and busy summer. I have decided to take all of July and August off from shooting, for some quality time with my kids. See you Wed night!
Your camera is amazing! You are already an incredible photographer!Thanks for inviting us to the cabin. The kids loved it and it was so nice to get away!
Amber Sue! I love you guys. Hopefully I'll be home with you soon.
Post a Comment