The Cheesecake Factory Yum!!
Ashley shows her enthusiasm!
So I am playing catch up. So many blog worthy moments have happened in the last 3 weeks but there has been no time to post them and then our modem broke and thanks to a very kind boy and girl (who shall remain anonymous) We now have a working Internet connection for the price of shipping only. Super big blessing!
Anyways, almost 3 weeks ago I was whisked away by my best friend and her sister for a girls weekend in Salt Lake City! It was so much fun! No where in particular to be, no kids crying or whining, lots of outlet shopping, the Cheesecake Factory, a hot tub, and the movie Twilight! Seriously need I say more?! A huge thanks to Ashley and Kortney for making this an awesome and much needed weekend and for giving me the courage to drive in 4 lanes of traffic for the first time. You girls are my BFFE's (pronounced BUFFA) Best Friends For Freaking Ever!!!




5 comments:
Looks like you had waaaaaay to much fun! How fun to get away, you definately deserved it!
Okay, I look drugged in all of those pictures. I think I might have overdosed on my cold medicine. Oh well, atleast it made me a little loose!! It was a blast. WE have to make this a tradition!!
What a great trip! And I am totally jealous of the shopping you got to do! :) I am glad you had a great time! You deserved it!!!
It was such a great weekend!!! I had a lot of fun! Thanks for not getting annoying of me and being so patient when I didn't feel well! I think we should have a girls weekend every couple months! Sound good?
I'm totally jealous! It looks like you had some major fun.
Post a Comment