Last weekend Kelly and I had the awesome opportunity to go to Salt Lake City to see a Jazz game. I had lucked out and gotten tickets for $15 each, I got a hotel across the street from Energy Solutions Arena at the Radisson severely discounted on Priceline, and I really snagged a deal and got us a rental car to drive for $17 a day. When we got to the rental place they said we could upgrade to a 2009 Lincoln MKS for $15. Well Kelly jumped at that! It had leather seats a bottom warmer and a/c in the seat. The pick up time when you put your foot on the gas was incredible. We got the car with a full tank of gas for the whole weekend for the price to fill up our van and drive it down and back and we got to drive in style.
Now that I think about it, I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Kelly in this car. He was like a kid in a candy store! I think I have decided if we won Publishers Clearing House maybe we could afford a small down payment on that car! HEE HEE!
Needless to say we had the time of our life! The Jazz game went into overtime! Need I say more--I couldn't say more if I wanted to. Kelly and I both lost our voices after that game. GO JAZZ!
Then we got to drive home in a blizzard. Now seriously, mother nature did not get the memo, IT"S APRIL!!!!! HELLO!
When we got back my family was all in town and gathered so my sister threw a Easter Party. She fixed Chicken Cordon Bleu and made Easter Baskets for all of the grand kids. Holly & Kiersten decided to spoil the kids also and made them each a basket. Can I just say, I have some severely loved children! I think the word they use for it is spoiled! Check out this slide show of our pre Easter fun!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





3 comments:
Looks like you got some good pictures of the fun too! I'm glad that you guys made it back safe and sound, it wouldn't have been a party without you!
Sounds like a really fun weekend!!! (: Totally jealous over here!
I love their little bunny ears! Super cute! It sounds like you guys had a blast in Utah! You went two weekends in a row! Wow! You are lucky!
Post a Comment