This post will be short and sweet. Things are pretty rough around our house lately. It just seems like one bad thing after another. Staph infection in my abscessed tooth last week. Pink eye last week. Kelly's colonoscopy revealed severe Ulcerative Colitis and tubular adenomas or pre-cancerous polyps. Add to that all the stress of every day life in general (ie laundrey, dishes, kids, dance class, work) and I am set for a meltdown. Kelly has been really sick and down in bed. He has gone from an awesomely healthy individual to taking 12 pills a day being dehydrated, and frequent visits to the doctor, including today while I was at work. So, today I was finally able to cry good and hard so I am thankful for that! Sometimes you just need a release and crying occasionally happens to be mine. My hope has dwindled a bit these last few days and tonight after I got home from work I prayed for help and the thought came to me that our family just needs our good friends and family right now. So, we need your prayers if you have some to spare. We love you all and we will keep you posted.
4 days ago




4 comments:
I'm so sorry that things are so rough for your little family! I will def be praying for you guys and sending good thoughts your way. I really hope that this week starts to look up for you! Hang in there!!
I am so sorry Amber. When it rains it pours, doesn't it? We will be thinking about you and praying for you.
What's that in the sky? its a bird! its a plane! No....I super Aunt B. here to save the day (I'll even sing my own theme music like Kronk!) I'm here for you babe, whatever you need this week!
Praying lots for you!
Post a Comment