Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Prince Charming


Hello my handsome prince, yes you. You know who you are and if your name is not Kelly Dean Wray than I am not speaking of you! I am unfortunately a few minutes late to post this on Kelly's actually Birthday but I just wanted to take the opportunity to recognize my prince charming.

Kelly, you are the light of my life, light in my window, and steel reinforcement in my work boots. :) I couldn't do any of this without you! There very seriously only a few god men on this earth and I was luck enough to have snagged one! I love you more than words can describe. Here's to being a part of your next 30 years of smiles, laughs, and great memories. I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahh!! That was a sweet post! You both are very lucky to have found each other!!!

Caralee said...

How cute! Happy Birthday!

The High Family- said...

You are one smitten kitten! You guys are so cute. Happy birthday Kelly!