She took this picture herself with my cell phone! She has got some mad camera skills and some killer poses!
Goofy & loveable Macee Doodle Bug!I was sitting here thinking I need to update our blog and I thought what more perfect subject could there be than Macee! My vivacious 4 year old is going to turn 5 next Tuesday! AHHHHH! I was watching her at dance tonight and I started to tear up. There on the front row of their dance line stood my little princess. She was so sure of herself and the pure elegance, that only a 4 year old can have, just oozed out of her. She was so stinkin' cute but misty memories started coming back of her as a little baby in my arms, her crawling, and walking, and now dancing. It just amazes me how in the blink of an eye my baby is gone and a 5 year old soon to be 16 year old is on her way! Heaven help us all!
I know I am going to blink and she will be dating and I will be dealing with an emotional teenage girl. If my mom gets the payback she always wanted then Macee will probably drive me to drink in her teenage years. Just kidding! Truth be told I don't even want to think about it! I want her to stay just the way she is for some time!
I love my Macee! She is always so helpful. She takes care of Addie and I think she is more of a mom to her than I am. She likes to read Addie stories at bedtime, she starts movies for her, and lately she thinks herself big enough to pour Addie's sippie's. She is my brave "I can do it myself" girl! She can tie her own shoes and she comes up with her own hairstyles. Seriously, she will sit in front of the mirror and tell me exactly, to the minutest detail, how she wants her hair done.
Macee is also a very profound little girl. Some of the things that she says takes my breathe away in a good way! She is so in tune with the spirit and there has been many times her simple testimony has lifted me from the depths of despair. heavenly Father knew I needed this little girl and I am so thankful. She is a perfect addition to our family and you can see her live on stage in May on the front row of her dance line! Happy Birthday "Mace" we love you more than words can say!





9 comments:
We love our cute sweet little Macee! Happy Birthday! Love Kim
How sweet. She truly is such an amazing little girl. You have done a great job. Happy Birthday coming up! Hope it's a great one!
Macee is such a sweety! I know that her and Dallin will always be friends. I don't think they will date though, since I know Macee would eat more than Dallin on a date and that might intimidate him!! Gotta love that girl and her hollow leg!!!!
She's so cute. I can't believe she knows how she wants her hair done. I'm sure Heavenly Father must know what kids to send us, because they are just perfect.
I am so happy that she is growing up, but I'm with you, at times it makes me sad to think of her being my age someday...sad and old...LOL Love you tons!
Hey! It was great talking to you the other day. I hope you guys had a good lunch and that Macee had a good birthday! She really is such a sweetie and such a good helper!
Umm....you haven't updated in a while! I depend on you to update every week so I can have something to read!!! Anyways I hope you life is going well and that you don't hate me for getting Destinations Inn!!! You are amazing!! Always remember that!
Thank you for sharing your blog with me. It is sad to see your children growing up so fast! You and your family are as beautiful as ever.
I am so sorry she got sick, that totally stinks. Did it turn out to be strep? We will plan for next week, no prob! Good luck!
Post a Comment