Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Herd of Birthdays

That's right you heard me, a herd of birthdays. As soon as our family hits December 6th we are down for the count with Birthdays and holidays. My Birthday, Kim's Birthday, Amy's Birthday, Christmas, New Years, Our Anniversary, Macee's Birthday, Kelly's Birthday, and last but not least Addie's Birthday. So from December 6th to February 5th we party!

Well as you know it was Macee's Birthday and she starts the last month of Birthdays! She turned 5 and we had one heck of a party, if I do day so myself. There was cake (I forgot Ice Cream:( ) Pizza, Wii, Jumpoline, and balloons! What more could a kid ask for? Well we all had a ball and Macee cleaned out the bank! So here's to cushion diving for dimes for the next 2 Birthdays! If you have any good ideas for Kelly or Addie let me know!

Catch our slide show with all of Macee's fun Birthday moments!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love LoVe LOVE the cake. Who made that?

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! We wish we could have made it yet my husband does homework 24/7 and that doesn't allow me to have any fun! By the way the cake looked so cool! Love it!

Caralee said...

SOOO cute! How fun to have so many celebrations in a row.

Joy said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you've been having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Cake!!! We love you Macee! Love, Kim

Jenny said...

Hey you... Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. You are quite beautimous yourself! Escpecially in your amazing $1.99 (including shipping) pink scrub! Love ya!

Marcie said...

What a fun birthday. You guys are going to need a party to celebrate no more parties! I also love the cake- it is beautiful!

The High Family- said...

Loved the party...thanks for feeding our ravenous clan of boys!!FYI-no more pictures of me without prior approval(ha ha, ok I am not joking) The cake was spectacular and the TUTU was divine. Seriously, I want one!!

Megan and Alyvia said...

How fun! Looks like quite the party!! (: You're such a fun, cute mom!!

Sister Brittster said...

Ahhhhhh! What can I say...it was a blast...I'm glad I had time to make the cake, it would appear that it was a hit!