Our Number one Sports Fan is ready to cheer our team onto victory! Go Kelly Dean! He is serious about sports!!!
I love that saying. Don't you? Well. soccer has come to an end and truthfully I am a little relieved! Soccer has eaten us alive for the last month and half. Add that with dance lessons. school, and my health problems and you have a recipe for disaster!
So this last Saturday we bid adieu to our first season of soccer. The kids had a blast and I have to admit I got into the spectator fun of it all. Austin's games at moments had me on the edge of my seat, especially when he played goalie! Macee's games where just all out fun. I fully enjoyed laughing hysterically as I watched a group of 3 and 4 year olds chase a soccer ball no matter where it rolled. Macee even scored a goal in her last game.
Needless to say we had a blast, we are a little worn and we made it! Here are a few pictures of my little winners! Enjoy!! Austin with his all coveted medal!
Austin is in there getting ready to kick!
Run Macee Run!
Macee and her buddy Dallin! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!




6 comments:
How much fun!, but I am sure you are glad it is over. How did your surgery go and how is the recovery process? Hope you are doing well. We love you!
How are you doing? DId surgery go well? I am assuming that since you have been whoopin' it up at soccer games that there has been some improvement. Hope all is well. See ya in a few weeks
Holy Cuteness! I am such a lucky auntie...how did I manage to get the three cutest kids on the planet as my nieces and nephews...seriously!
TOO CUTE!! So how did surgery go? Let us know!!
Hey Amber,
They look so cute playing soccer. How fun! I can't believe how they are growing up. Hope all is well.
Love ya,
Amy
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun playing soccer! I have just a little advice for next year though......don't have Macee on Dallin's team....he might push her down. Oh wait he already did that! Ha ha! Watching them play was so cute! Love it!
Post a Comment