Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Red Rangers, Pink Rangers, Snow White, and Ghosts . . . Oh My!






I just had to share these pictures with you! We have had a ton of fun preparing for Halloween around here. We have decorated and that includes spooky eyes in the windows and ghosts in the front yard! Ohhhhhh! Macee is dead set that she will be Cindy Lou Who this year which is not an easy costume to put together. She needs a red cape sewn and with my health lately, well lets just say I have no energy for craftiness at the moment but i think i am going to have to find some before next Thursday.

Austin started out wanting to be the Grinch, then a magician, then Indiana Jones, and then today I kind of made his decision for him. I found a really nice Red Power Ranger Costume on Craigslist for only $5.00. Yep, a steal of a deal. Needless to say he has been running around all afternoon in his Red alter ego doing his best karate moves. Here are some pictures of him. Be prepared, these pix come with a disclaimer: You might need to empty your bladder before viewing because you might laugh hard enough to wet your pants. I almost did!!!

Macee brought me a pink towel today and told me to tie it around her neck because she was the pink power ranger! Addie brought me the top to her Cinderella dress and told me she wanted to be the blue power ranger. Too cute! We have also seen Addie embrace her inner Snow White this last week. See inserted pictures for an Ahhhh moment!

Well it has been tons of fun and a barrel of laughs, Enjoy!!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun! I think holidays are so much fun when you have kids! You are a step ahead of me... we haven't done any decorating, yet. I guess we will see if we get to it. I have 5 weeks 'til I am due, and I have NO energy. I guess all my nesting energy ran out.

Enough about me... how are you feeling?

The High Family- said...

So funny! I still can't handle how funny they are!!!CUTE, CUTE!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

SOOO CUTE!!!! You're adorable family looks like they are having so much fun with Halloween!!! I'm thinking I should be a queen and my husband my servant......just kidding!

Joy said...

Cute! It looks like your kids are getting all ready for Halloween. Don't you just love craigslist?!?

Leslie and Josh said...

As always your kids are adorable, as if they could be anything else. Good luck with your surgury next week. Hope everything goes well.

Sister Brittster said...

Hey babe! These pictures are tooo adorable! As far as Cindy Lou Who is concerned, you can probably buy a red cape at Walmart in the costume aisle for like $5.00...as far as the rest is concerned, she can wear one of her frilly dresses (preferrably one in red) a string of fake pearls and you can find some way to make her hair stick up on end like Cindy Lou's. Add some pink blush to her cheeks and see if she is daring enough to try on some fake eyelashes and you're set! The rest of the kids are too cute, I'm loving it!

Sister Brittster said...

Oh yeah, P.S. I'm sorry for Macee, I'm the one who suggested Cindy Lou Who, I didn't realize she'd love it that much. : )

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Okay so I have to tell you! I told my husband that you and Kelly were coming with us out to eat and Chase was really excited! He was like....I like Kelly! He is really cool to talk to! Anyways I thought it was cute that my husband is buddys with your husband! Also if you need anything while you get your surgery please let me know! I do know how to baby-sit children and bring in meals. Those are the only two things I am good at, but I would love to help in anyway I can. You are in our prayers! Love!!