Thursday, October 16, 2008

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

okay...so you must email me copies of all of these pictures. I could use a release and I think that scrapbooking all of the people I love bestin the world would be genius- and when the pictures are as wonderful and creative as these, you can't go wrong. You totally need to hook me up with Caralee, I think its time for some headshots!

Shine said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures! That girl is a fantastic photographer and I can't believe how photogenic your kids are! They all have their Mommy's big blue eyes! And I think it is quite unfair that you've been sick and still look that smashing!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful, darling, absolutely beautiful!

lacey said...

I love your family pictures!! TOO CUTE!!

Marcie said...

Amber, what cute, fun pictures! You have a beautiful family... and I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I loved looking at your blog and seeing what you've been up to these past few years!

The High Family- said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Did you notice that I used caps? Pictures this beautiful warranted caps! I love them all. You guys are all so photogenic!

Skye said...

You have such a beautiful family! All the pictures look great...I bet your having a hard time picking your favorites :) I hope that the surgery went well and that you can recover fast. Take care :)

Johnson Family said...

Oh my heck! These pictures are gorgeous. I want to ask the photographer how she got the coloring and lighting on some of those shots. They are great! Also, I hope you are feeling better. It sounds like you had a rough night. You are definitely in my prayers.