Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Game Time

Here we are, well under way in soccer. Austin's 9Am game time is a little difficult with 3 kids, but manageable. I went in my PJ's and Yankee's cap, to give you a mental picture! Austin's game was exciting! It was tied almost all the way through and I was jumping and screaming. In the last quarter we scored a goal and won! I haven't screamed so much since my good old cheer leading days in high school. It was soooo much fun and my parents even came to root him on!

Macee's game was in the heat of the of the day and we all got burned! We had a little mishap finding her soccer shirt so we could get to pictures in time but Kelly rode in and saved the day, finding the missing shirt. Her age division had drill practices and a little intro to soccer. Next week it will be a game for her! She was so excited and it completely wore her out she played hard and fell asleep on the way out to our friends' house later that night! I love soccer!!!

Addie had a blast swinging and playing on the jungle gym. We literally had to pry her little fingers off of the swing to go home. She was not happy! All in all I am acclimating myself to the part of soccer mom and if the kids keep enjoying it so will I!

Click to play Soccer Time
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Joy said...

Way to go, Soccer Mom! I'm excited for when my kids are old enough to do fun things like that.
So, I tagged you...check out my blog for details :)

The High Family- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The High Family- said...

Dallin and Macee were so funny at soccer. Seriously, they will get married someday, whether or not they want to!!

Rebecca said...

glad you're having fun with the whole soccer mom thing. i love checking out your blog--you guys are all so CUTE!

Sister Brittster said...

Amber Sue, I am so excited that the kids are getting to have so much fun and experience new things. I think you are doing a great job keeping them busy and active. I'm sure that once they hit those really scary teenage years they will have found something they love and be so focused that they won't have time for trouble! Kudos to you, I love you tons and I miss you all!