Friday, September 12, 2008

Austin, Macee, and Addie . . . Oh My!

Okay let me just say CUTE! My friend Caralee took some pictures of my kids for me and they are just gorgeous. She really is amazing! She claims she is not a professional but I beg to differ! I know my last post was a little depressing. Update: I had a large cyst that ruptured on my ovary and another small one that has not ruptured. The Doctor said now that the one has ruptured I hopefully should start to feel better in the next couple of days if not our next decision may be surgery but I don't want to think of that right now. One day at a time, and today these pictures have cheered me up, and since I can't do anything but lay here in bed I thought I would share them with all of you! Enjoy!!!

Click to play My Kids
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

Okay, I totally need you to email me a copy of these. The one of Addie that is in black and white is to die for. It totally looks like an Anne Geddes photo! They are so cute! HUGS!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

oh my goodness!!! Those have got to be the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! Your children are so beautiful! They should model! Love them! I hope you are doing well! You know if you ever need anything you can always count on me! (Ashley isn't the only Mack girl good for something...lol) Love ya!

Rebecca said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing. I hope you get feeling better soon!! I'll be thinking and praying for you!

Hillary said...

How cute. Your kids always look so cute with their hair all done up! So CUTE!

Caralee said...

You are so sweet. I am glad you liked the pictures, thanks for the kind comments. Your kids are just simply beautiful! And this smile box slideshow is soooo cute. Go Amber! Feel better fast!

The High Family- said...

I watched your slideshow and actually got a little teary-eyed. I know how much you love your kids and Caralee completely captured who they are. Love you and know I am thinking of you!

Joy said...

Amber, they are Beautiful! I hope you get feeling better.