You know you're from Idaho when the excitement overloads at your house due to the arrival of a brand new laptop. I know you may think us crazy but last night we had a huge family event as we opened our newly delivered Laptop. You see we have not had a brand new computer in more than 7 years. We are way out of date over here. So, of course, when the UPS man came knocking we all did a little dance of joy. Our treat to our family with part of President Bushes little stimulus package was to upgrade our out of date computer world.
1 day ago




9 comments:
Amber-
Yeah for you! I love our laptop, its super old too, but it serves its function. I love to lay in bed and Blog, it's quite nice!
Enojoy.
Amber your family is so cute!
You have fallen prey to the laptop lion. You are now an official laptop in bed blogger. It is an addiction that I myself have been struggling with. Maybe we should get on medication for this addiction.
Amber,
I started out this morning looking at my little sister's blog, and somehow ended up finding yours!! I don't think I've seen you or talked with you since high school, but I wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a beautiful family and it looks like you have a wonderful life. Amber (Bair)
Hey, it was good to hear from you!! I always wonder what people are up to after high school.
I can't believe you have 3 kids, you look great!!
you've got a very cute family. (and I think your kids are a good mix of both of you! :)
Okay, this might seem a little weird, but I found your blog through Megan's this morning, I was super excited to get to read about your family! You look like ya'll are doing great! Where do you work? (P.S. Yay, I'm an RN too!). Anyway, I HAD to leave a comment and was pleasantly surprise to find my sister commenting! Lol! I hope you don't mind if I keep reading?! Hope you're doing well! Sheyann (Bair) Barger
Hey Amber,
This is Leslie Stoddard (Phillips).
I found your site from Megans'. Anyway, thought I'd drop you a line. Sorry to hear you can't have children anymore. I bet you are a great Mommy. Looks like your enjoying your puppy.
Talk to you soon.
Leslie
Hey,
It looks like you are all having fun at the Wray home. All of your kids are getting so big. I still can't believe it has been so long since I last saw them.
Hey. Glad you found my blog. Your family is pretty dang cute and you look cute too. I hope you continue to enjoy your laptop. The pics are adorable especially the one of your two kids in the box. Well, it was good to hear from you.
Post a Comment