Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Little Bach's Are Back In Town


Our piano teacher Diana Puzey. (She taught us everything we know, so far!)










I thought I would update with the kids' latest piano performance. It is quite endearing if you ask me. They both practiced everyday so they would have their song memorized for their recital. They are the youngest of all their fellow piano students. I don't know if they will play forever but right now we are enjoying such tunes as Old McDonald and The Kitten Song. For their recital Austin played "Echo" and Macee played the "I Like Song" Macee had made her own words up to her song and likes to sing it regularly. I am constantly amazed at their bravery and their attitude of hard work at such a young age. Yes, I am the bragging mother. Sorry now I will stop! Enjoy the pictures and video. Feel free to leave the budding piano players a comment.We were lucky to be able to have Grandpa Wray , Grandma Tami, And Grandma and Grandpa Wadsworth come and watch us play!
As you can tell the anticipation from the day and the sunlight makes for a grumpy family picture.


6 comments:

Justan Observer said...

Go Austin and Macee!!! You two are regular musicians. Keep this up and you'll be able to play like Jon Schmidt.

The Ward Family said...

Your kids are so adorable. It's amazing how well they play at such a young age. I love it! Keep up the good work kids!

Anonymous said...

Hey Austin and Macee,

Great job on the piano!! Wyatt and Kendon have their recital on Monday. They won't do as well as you two, but we will cheer them on anyway. Keep practicing!!

Korden

Johnson Family said...

That is so cool that they are learning to play the piano at such a young age. They are so cute. I still can't believe how much your kids have grown.

Sister Brittster said...

Wow!!!! Austin you are such a good little bower and Macee- you barely even looked at your hands. You are both little Mozarts and Rachmaninoffs in the making, and someday I'll tell you who those people are! HAHA...I wish I could have been there, it looks like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Austin and Macee, you guys did so well. I'm impressed. That's so neat they can play the piano. You'll have to put on a concert for us at the reunion.
Amy