Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our New Baby




I had to blog about our newest and funnest news. A new baby! Well sort of. She is like a baby in every way. Her name is Allie and she is what they call a chorkie puppy


(1/2 chuaua and 1/2 yorkie). She is the cutest thing ever and we are all in love with her. Even my big manly husband. She weighs only 2-3 pounds, maybe, and is 10 weeks old. She probably won't get much bigger. She is like a tiny purse dog and don't worry folks I did buy her a little purse bag to go places with us in. I know you're probably rolling your eyes, Kelly did too, but don't worry, not much damage was done to the budget. The puppy bag was marked down to $3.00 on clearance.





The kids absolutely love her. She sleeps with them, plays with them, and watches movies with them. I have even caught Kelly snuggling with her a time or two at night in bed. She is hard not to love. She is, although, about as much responsibility as a new baby. Instead of all night feedings we get up every 3-4 hours for a poddy trip and we had to attach a bell to her collar because of a near miss with her and Kelly in the kitchen yesterday. One step from those clod hoppers and she would be one squished puppy.
Here is Austin kickin' back watchin' a movie with his new little sis!!!


Macee has so much fun chasing Allie around and mothering her that she is actually plum tuckered out and fell asleep before dinner!


As most of you reading this know I can't have any more babies of my own and I am still relatively young and I am very much baby hungry. Kelly and I have talked seriously about adoption but with my current health problems we have decided against it for now. So to fill my baby hunger there is sweet little Allie and after 4 days with her I am starting to wonder how baby hungry I really am. I really do cherish my sleep!!! Here are a few pictures we have taken since we have had Allie home with us! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

total cuteness! I'm loving it!

Nield Fam said...

Amber-

Wow you are a brave woman to embark on two dogs AND three kids. Good luck with that. I need to come visit.

Anonymous said...

how stinkin cute is that!! I wish I could be there to love on the puppy!!!! All the kids look very happy!

The High Family- said...

I am not the biggest dog lover for numerous reasons, but I must admit I kinda want to kidnap your dog and call her my own. It might be the only way we get another girl in this house.