Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Could it be . . . . SPRING?






For all of you who live in Idaho, have lived in Idaho, or visited Idaho this post will be near and dear to your heart.

The weather in Idaho is well, do I dare say, fickle? Fickle is an under statement but I highly doubt there is a perfect word to describe the craziness we have experienced this Winter and Spring. We have experienced a winter of being snowed in and on Christmas no less. You wouldn't think a minivan could have made it this winter but I now call it my "all terrain vehicle"! The snow has seemed to come in bunches and bunches. Now don't get me wrong, I love living in a place that actually has seasons. I love my snow and my sun but this year I just want the snow to go away. Spring has yet to have sprung until Saturday. We finally got temperatures in the 60's whoa! The sun was shining the birds were chirping and all of this sunshiney- ness inspired us to buy some toys to play outside. Now I must say it took a little bit of convincing for Kelly but we finally purchased a sandbox for the kids and can I say it is one of the best purchases we have ever made!

The kids absolutely love it and Addie is quite the little shoveler. She like to load her bucket with sand and carry it around the yard. I think maybe now there is more sand outside the sandbox rather than in but may I say we have had fun doing it. The kids have played so long in the sand that they are all sporting a bit of sun kiss on their faces! I have decided I am protesting any more snow. The winter clothes are packed away and we are ready for Spring to stay! So either we are gonna have some fun or we will all be sick in bed due to the lack of clothing coverage. Go out and enjoy your sunshine today because who knows it may not be here for another 100 days!
Enjoy these pix and video of our fun in the sun!
These are our neighbors. They all had a ball!!!!

4 comments:

Sister Brittster said...

total cuteness, that is all I have to say...now you just need to post some pics of the kids with the new puppy! Hooray for spring!

Justan Observer said...

What kind of camera do you have? It takes some awesome still shots!

The High Family- said...

This weekend really was wonderul. Now it would be great if we could make the sunshine stick around for longer than a few days. Dallin loved watching the videos. I love Addie's curls bouncing in the wind. Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Amber love the pictures your awesome maybe i need a puppy to as I am way baby hungry I told steve and he told me to get a life so rude! thanks for getting wicked tickets for us Your wonderful love kim